Saturday, 24 June 2017

My Travel Bucketlist - Top 5 Destinations

Hey you guys, welcome to my blog, and of course welcome back to any returning readers. As it's now summertime (although some of the current weather in Ireland suggests otherwise) and many people are jetting off on holidays I thought now would be the perfect time to share this post with you guys. Although I am sadly not one of the lucky ones heading off on a foreign holiday I do have a bucket list of travel destinations to share with you guys, and that's just what I'm going to do today.
The first place I thought of when brainstorming for this post was Rome. I've always had an interest in History and Roman history was one of my favourite topics and so I've always wanted to go and explore the city and the beautiful historic places and buildings.
Source: pexels.com
Staying in Italy, I'd also love to visit Venice. My dad went on a trip there and looking at all the photos he took made me really want to see it for myself. It's such a unique and beautiful place, I hope I get the chance to go one day.
Source: pexels.com
Moving a bit further away to the USA, New York had to make its way onto this list. Since I went to Orlando with my dad and sister, New York became top of my USA travel destinations wishlist. As a big fan of musicals also, I'd very much love to see a Broadway show if I ever get the chance to, Hamilton is probably too much to hope for but a girl can dream.
Source: pexels.com
Also in the USA, as a massive Disney fan, I really would like to go to Disneyland California (and every other Disney park around the world but let's start with one). As I already mentioned I was lucky enough to go to Orlando so next on my Disney wish list is California.
Source: pexels.com
Finally, another historical place I'd love to visit is Egypt. I've been ever so slightly obsessed with the place ever since I first saw the movie The Mummy when I was a kid, although at the time I was equally terrified and curious about Egypt. Now as I'm a bit older I'm a lot less scared and just purely interested in exploring such a fantastic place.
Source: pexels.com
So, that is it for my top 5 dream travel destinations. I hope you enjoyed reading and will come back for more soon. If you'd like to check out some of my other posts while you're here you can do so by checking out the links in the sidebar. Also be sure to follow using the links below to be updated for future posts.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read, I appreciate it so much.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment