Monday, 1 May 2017

Turquoise and Purple Spring Makeup Look

Hi everyone, you may have noticed for the past few months I've been doing makeup looks themed around the holidays such as Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day, I've really enjoyed doing these posts so I thought I'd do one for Spring. I actually meant to do this post about two weeks ago but with college work, it got delayed a little bit so here it is. I hope you enjoy, be sure to let me know in the comments below if you do and would like to see more makeup looks in the future, I really enjoy doing them for you guys.
As always I'm going to start with what I used for my face and then move onto the eye look in a little more detail.

I primed my face using the Essence Little Brightening Angels Colour Correcting Primer in 03 I'm your brightening angel. I mentioned this in a recent Penneys haul post and I'm really liking it so far.

For my foundation, I used the Collection Illuminating Touch in the shade 1 Porcelain mixed with the Freedom SFX Ghost Whitener to lighten it to better match my skin tone.

I followed that up using the Essence Stay All Day 16h Concealer in the shade 10 Natural Beige under the eyes and on any blemishes.

Before I powdered I used the Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter (that I got in the 2016 Advent Calendar) on the tops of my cheekbones.

I then set all of this using the MUA pressed powder in Shade 1.

For contouring, I used my trusty Ultra Contour Kit from Makeup Revolution. I used the second shade on the bottom to contour and also the yellow shade on top to set my undereye concealer.

I then bronzed up my face using my current favourite; the Vivid Baked Bronzer in Bronzed Fame also from Makeup Revolution.

The blush I used is the I Heart Makeup I Want Candy Blush in the shade Flushing which I received in the easter mystery bag as I mentioned in my TAMBeauty haul.

Finally, for highlight, I used another new product; the Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter in the Shade Peach Kiss.

On my brows, I used the Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Brow Kit in Light Medium.

Now moving onto the exciting part; the eye look, I went for fun and bright purple and turquoise as the title suggests. 

I started by priming my eyes using the I Heart Makeup Stay Don't Stray Primer, another item I received in the TAMBeauty mystery bag.

I then used two shades from the MUA Soft Focus palette for my transition shade.

For the crease, I used a matte purple from the Freedom Eye Pro Palette in Future Bright. I also used the matte white in this palette on the browbone.

I then went in on the lid with the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 20-Turquoise Forever and on the outer corner with the shade 15-Endless Purple.

Over the top of these, I used the turquoise and purple shades in the MUA Silent Disco palette. I also used these shades on the lower lashline.

For the inner corner, I used the NYX eyeliner in White Pearl topped with the bright blue shade in the MUA Silent Disco Palette.

For my waterline, I used both the Essence Longlasting eye pencil in 16 Coolest Chic and the MUA Colour Intense Eyeliner in Turquoise.


To finish off the eyes, I used the Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara and the P.S. Skinny Mini Mascara on my lower lashes.


To complete the look I used the P.S. lipliner in Wicked and the Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Lipstick in Legend.

So, that's it for my colourful Spring look, thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll be back for more soon. I would love to see some of your Spring makeup looks which you can share with me by tagging me on social media.

If you would like to keep up to date for future posts be sure to follow me here and on my social media. As always while you're here you can check out any of my previous posts using the links in the sidebar or via the homepage. 

Again, thank you so much for reading.

Until Next Time, 

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment