Friday, 5 May 2017

April Favourites 2017

Hey guys, I'm doing two posts this week as I missed one a few weeks back and thought I'd make it up to you :). Today, as it's the start of a new month I'll be sharing my monthly favourites. I have a few makeup and fashion faves so read on to see what they are, if you'd like to share some of your favourites for the month of April be sure to comment down below, I'd love to hear from you guys.

Makeup


P.S. Beauty Skinny Mini Lower Lash Mascara
Starting with makeup, you may have seen this first item in my recent Penneys beauty haul, this lower lash mascara has such a tiny brush and makes it so easy to apply to my lower lashes. Seeing as the other mascara I'm currently using has quite a large brush this works much better.

Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara
Speaking of that other Mascara, I've also been loving this one which I purchased a while ago from Makeup Revolution but hadn't opened until recently. I love how this makes my lashes look super black and voluminous. 

I Heart Makeup Chocolate and Peaches Palette
If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen I've been using this palette a tonne over the past month. I've been absolutely loving fun and bright makeup looks recently but when I've wanted a more neutral look this palette has been my go-to. 

W7 Neon Nights Palette
My go-to brights palette has of course been the Neon Nights by W7. This is so pigmented and so affordable, I absolutely love it. I know I also mentioned both these palettes in my February Favourites but that's just how much I've been loving them lately.  

Essence Sun Club Bronzer
My final makeup favourite is a product I hadn't reached for in a while but I've started using it again recently. This bronzer is an old favourite and suits my skintone so well, it's specifically for lighter skin and is matte so it just gives a gorgeous bronzed look for when I want to keep my makeup a little more natural.

Fashion

Pale Green Leather Jacket

Moving onto fashion, I love this jacket in the springtime as it's perfect for when the weather is getting a little warmer. It's great for breezier days when it's warm but not quite warm enough to go out without a jacket. 

Baby Pink Denim Jacket

The second jacket I've been loving is also a pastel colour and perfect for the warmer weather. I love styling this with the sleeves rolled up and open to show the rest of my outfit. This is definitely going to be a jacket I continue wearing through the summer too.

High Waisted Ripped Jeans

Another favourite you may have spotted on my Instagram are my high waisted jeans, as I've been wearing crop tops more lately I've been pairing them with these jeans. I love these because they match everything as they're classic denim blue jeans. My favourite way to wear these lately has been to cuff them and pair them with a crop top. 

Denim Button Up Skirt

My last fashion favourite is my blue denim button up skirt. You may have seen my black one in my 2016 yearly favourites but I've been loving this more for spring and summer as it's a lighter colour. This is great as I can pair it with crop tops or with shirts and t-shirts tucked in, it's super versatile and will definitely be a staple in my summer wardrobe. 

Other

New Hair

My final favourite is my new turquoise hair, I've been wanting to dye my hair this colour for ages and I was finally able to over my easter break, thanks to my sister. I totally love it and it's a perfect fun, bright colour for this time of year. 

That's it for my April Favourites, I hope you enjoyed reading and if you'd like to check out some of my other posts while you're here you can click the links in the sidebar or go to the homepage. As always be sure to follow me on here and my social media to be updated on future posts and I'll see you next time. 

Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it so much. 

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment