Saturday, 29 April 2017

TAMBeauty Haul & Easter Mystery Bag!


Hey everyone. today's blog post is a little haul from my favourite website: TAMBeauty. I absolutely love their makeup. particularly Makeup Revolution so any I'll take any excuse to buy some new makeup from them. Seeing as they brought back their mystery bag deal for Easter I thought what better time to grab some of the new releases and get some free makeup too. I'll be sharing what I purchased as well as what I received in my mystery bag so keep on reading to see. 
The first things I picked up are fairly new releases; the Skin Kiss highlighters in Ice Kiss, Peach Kiss and Golden Kiss. I first saw these on Instagram and they are so gorgeous I just had to grab them. I've only tried the Ice Kiss shade so far and it gives such a lovely glow to the skin, I can definitely see myself getting a lot of use out of these. I also have to mention how beautiful the packaging is and you get so much product in each of these I don't think I'll ever be able to use them up completely but I'll give it a damn good go. 



I also picked up the Skin Kiss bronzer in the shade Bronze Kiss to complete the collection, I originally didn't realise this was a cream product but I am looking forward to giving it a go. From swatching it I love how it looks so it's just a case of giving it a proper try. I'll be sure to keep you guys up to date on what I think. 

As I've been on the hunt for a purple lip pencil for a while now I decided to pick up the Amazing liner in Depraved. This is actually an eyeliner but these are formulated for use on the eyes and lips according to the TAMBeauty website. Considering I've used eyeliners on my lips before I thought there'd be no harm in trying this out. I've been pleasantly surprised by how creamy and pigmented this is considering the low price point. 

The next item may be familiar to you as I mentioned it in my TAMBeauty wishlist at the beginning of March. I finally picked up the Freedom Pro Melt in the shade Just Do It which I've been lusting after for ages. This lipgloss is a gorgeous blue shade and will go so well over my blue lipstick, I can't wait to give it a go. 

The final thing I purchased was the Ultra Blush Palette in All About Pink, I already have the Sugar & Spice and All About Cream palettes and I love them so I thought I'd give this one a try. It has a lovely range of 6 pink blush shades and 2 highlighters and I think these are really handy for travel. 

Now moving onto what I received in the Easter mystery bag, the first thing I noticed when I opened it up was the I Heart Sin Palette. I've been loving bright coloured eye looks recently so this was a lovely surprise in my Mystery Bag and I can't wait to see what looks I can come up with.

Secondly, I got the I am Sexy palette which has 6 eyeshadow shades and includes a lipstick. I think this will be so convenient for travel as it includes 3 neutral shades and 3 smoky shades for a more dramatic look and of course a gorgeous red lipstick all in one handy palette. Unfortunately, it seems these are no longer on the website so I won't be able to pick up anymore. 

I also got a single shadow in the shade Sold Out which is a lovely shimmery bronzy shade. This is one of my favourite kinds of neutral shades so I can see myself getting plenty of use out of this. 

The final eyeshadow I got in the Mystery Bag was the Awesome Metals Eye Foil in Black Diamond, I actually already have this and I love it so it's great to have a backup. I took the picture using my open one so I could swatch for you guys.

To go along nicely with all the eyeshadow I received, I also got the Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer. I often have a problem with my eyeshadow creasing so I'm curious to see if this helps at all. This is another product I couldn't find on the website though so I won't be able to repurchase if I do really end up liking it. 

One of my favourite things in the bag was this gorgeous I Want Candy Blush in Flushing, the packaging is so cute and I love the colour for a subtle flush of colour. I've given this a try a few times so far and my first impressions are all good. 

Another product I'm looking forward to trying is The One Concealer in the shade Medium. I was worried at first that this shade wouldn't match me but after swatching I think it'll be just fine. The balm around the outside makes this concealer feel so moisturising so I'm looking forward to trying it out properly. 

The final two products don't suit me but I think I might be able to find a way to use them. 
The foundation I received is in a much darker shade than my own but I may be able to make it work as a cream bronzer/contour so it won't go to waste. It's the Ultra Face Base Foundation in FB 15.

The last product is the I Tint My Brows in Dark which, especially with my lighter hair is not something I will use but I definitely think it could come in handy for fancy dress and Halloween type looks. 

So, that completes my TAMBeauty haul. I hope you enjoyed reading and will come back again soon. 
If you'd like to check out some of my previous posts you can use the links in the sidebar or the home page and be sure to follow here and on my social media which will be linked below to keep up to date on future posts. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read,

Until Next Time, 

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment