Friday, 14 April 2017

Simple Easter Nail Art


Hey everyone, as it's the Easter weekend I thought I'd try out some super simple Easter inspired nail art. The idea I came up with is fairly similar to my past two nail art posts for St. Patrick's day (2016) and Valentine's day (2017) using a dotted pattern and accent nails (I like using the dots as they're so easy and accent nails mean not having to try repeating the same design on all my nails).

To start I used the Collection 2 in 1 Base Coat and Ridge Filler.

For the dotted pattern, I started with a grey base using the essence The gel polish in 87 gossip girl on all except my index fingers. I then used a couple more of the essence The gel nail polishes on a dotting tool in 33 wild white ways (white), 21 a whisper of spring (purple), 55 be awesome tonight! (pink) and an old colour and go polish (the old essence polish line) in 146 that's what i mint!


For the bunny, I started with a purple base using 21 a whisper of spring and painted on the rabbit using 33 wild white ways. For the smaller details, I used the Claire's nail polish in Geek for the eyes and 55 be awesome tonight! for the nose on a small dotting tool.


For the chick, I started with a pink base using 55 be awesome tonight! and painted the chick using the NYC In a New York Minute nail polish in 294 Lexington Yellow. For the smaller details, I again used a small dotting tool and the Claire's nail polish in Geek for the eyes and the essence polish in 12 mandarine bay for the beak.


To finish and seal the designs, I used the essence nail studio ultra gloss shine topcoat.

That just about sums up my attempt at Easter inspired nail art, I know it's not the best but it was super fun and easy to do so I thought I'd share it with you guys. I hope you enjoyed and I would love to see some of your Easter and spring inspired nails, you can share them in the comments below or tag me on social media (all my details are below). 

If you'd like to check out my previous posts check out the links in the sidebar and be sure to follow this blog and my social media to keep up to date for the future. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll come back soon. 

Until Next Time, 

Kayla 
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment