Friday, 7 April 2017

March Favourites 2017


Hello, everyone, as it's the beginning of a new month today's post is, of course, a roundup of my favourites from the month of March. These are one of my favourite kinds of posts as I just love raving about my favourite products/items. I don't have a particularly long list of favourites from the past month but I'm going to share them nonetheless.
Starting off with fashion, as we're in Spring now I've ditched my winter coats for something a little lighter as the weather is getting warmer. I mostly wore my cream hooded coat which is a little lighter than my winter coats but still keeps me warm and dry on the cooler days. I actually got quite a few compliments on this coat too. I got it on eBay years ago for Christmas. 

Secondly for fashion, my thigh high boots. I'd been on the hunt for a pair of these for such a long time and finally got them for Christmas last year and I've worn them so much. These are my go-to boots for a night out and I've worn them every time I went out this month. These have a lower heel so they're super comfy to wear all night too.

Moving on to beauty now, I have one skincare favourite which somehow didn't make it into my February favourites and so I'm including it here; the Tea Tree Face Scrub. This is a really gently scrub but it makes my skin feel so fresh and smooth after I've used it. My skin feels so much better since I started using this along with my Aqueous Cream which I mentioned in my 2016 Beauty Favourites, it's really helped with the dryness and I'm just loving how my skin looks and feels lately.

For my hair, I have one standout favourite which I've actually had for a year but hadn't really given a proper try. I finally gave my Lee Stafford chopstick curler a go and I am in love with the results, I curled my hair using this for my friends birthday celebrations and I got so many compliments. I will definitely be using this a lot more because it is amazing.

Finally moving on to makeup, I didn't wear a lot of makeup throughout this month but I still have a few standout products that I was really enjoying this past month. 

The first product is the IsaDora foundation stick in Tan Beige which I've really liked using as a cream contour stick. I was a bit nervous about trying cream contour but I love how this looks, it blends so beautifully and doesn't look harsh or unnatural. I blend this using my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and it works brilliantly.

The next product is another I was a little nervous of as it's shimmery and I tend to use more matte bronzers but the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Bronzed Fame has well and truly changed my mind. I find the glow this gives my skin is so gorgeous and the shimmer isn't super intense or unnatural so it looks beautiful. I'd definitely like to give more of the Vivid Baked Bronzers a try.

My final favourite is actually a combination of two products, the NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Pumpkin paired with Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Vice. This is the lip combo I used in Look 1 of my St. Patrick's Day makeup inspiration post and I love how it turned out. I will definitely be using these two products a tonne throughout Spring and Summer.

That sums up my favourites for the month of March, I hope you enjoyed reading and I'd love for you guys to share some of your favourites in the comments down below. Don't forget you can follow this blog to keep up with future posts or follow me on my social media in the links below. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx

Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment