Wednesday, 22 February 2017

What's On My TV Watch List?


Hey everybody, as a person who loves watching TV shows I am always on the hunt for something new to watch and something new again once I've binge watched every season in about a week. A couple of new shows have recently caught my eye and piqued my interest so I'm going to share the five shows which are currently on my TV watch list. Not all of these shows are brand new so don't judge me too harshly for not having watched them yet.

1. Riverdale

I came across this show a little while ago while scrolling through Tumblr one day and thought it looked interesting, I then ended up forgetting about it for a while until I found a trailer in my recommended videos on YouTube. After watching the trailer I put the show to the top of my wishlist.

2. Westworld

I actually first heard about this show from some of the Eyewitness cast during a live stream and ended up looking at the trailer. I've been meaning to start watching it for ages since but somehow haven't gotten around to it yet.

3. The Crown

I've heard so much hype surrounding this show and it absolutely looks like the kind of show for me. I love period dramas, even more so when inspired by true events. I know I'll want to binge watch this show so I've waited for a time when I can do just that.

4. This Is Us

Another show I've heard a lot of hype about it This is Us, I've heard a little about it on Tumblr too and my interest has been been well and truly piqued.

5. Black Mirror

This last one is cheating a just a little bit as I've actually watched the the first four episodes in the latest season of the show after hearing a tonne of hype surrounding the fourth episode "San Junipero" and I fell in love. The reason this is on my watch list is I still have yet to watch the first and second seasons and the last two episodes of season three.

So those are the top five TV shows currently on my watchlist, be sure to share with me in the comments down below what TV shows you'd like to check out or tell me what you think of these shows if you've checked them out already.

If you would like to check out previous posts you can do so by clicking the links in the sidebar and you can keep up to date with future posts via social media by clicking the links below. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll check out my blog again soon.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5
*All pictures used in this post were sourced from Google Images*

No comments:

Post a Comment