Monday, 1 August 2016

Top Summer Picks: Lipgloss

I'm finally back after far too long, I won't go into any details or bore you with any excuses but I will say I am slowly working on getting back into a blogging schedule. I won't make any promises on post as of yet but I hope to have a solid schedule in place within the next few weeks.

Now, with that out of the way let's get on with today's post: Part 3 in my Top Summer Picks series which is my top 5 lipglosses. I will have links to Parts 1 and 2 listed below if you want to check out my lipstick and liquid lipstick picks.

I'll be honest in saying I don't wear lipgloss very often, however I have lately been more drawn to glossy lips as well as matte than usual. This is possibly because most of my lipglosses are bright fun colours which I simply love for summer as you will have seen in my previous posts.

Keeping that in mind my number one lipgloss of the summer is this beautiful coral/orange gloss from 2True. I've been loving coral lips and this is the perfect topper for an orange or coral lipstick or even on top of a pink. I love the pigmentation of this gloss and although it's a little sticky it's still very comfortable on the lips.
2True Colour Drench Lipstick in Shade No. 7
My number two lipstick is also a fun bright colour, this gorgeous classic red from Miss Sporty. This gloss is super pigmented and so comfortable to wear, it also has a lovely shimmer to it and I love it both alone or layered over a red lipstick. A classic red is a must have in my collection so this gloss is just perfect.
Miss Sport Hollywood Lipgloss in Rodeo Drive 350
Now, moving on to the lighter more natural colours, this pale pink gloss from Makeup Revolution
has been a lovely addition to a soft pink lipstick. This is quite a sheer gloss but gives a slightly metallic finish to the lips which I just love. I actually got this in the 2015 Makeup Revolution Advent calender so it doesn't have a shade name.
Makeup Revolution Intense Lipgloss
The next two glosses are both from essence, the first is a lovely peachy nude shade which is perfect with so many of my nude and pink lipsticks, it's possibly one of my most used lipglosses as it's really versatile. What I love most about these glosses is that they are super smooth and so comfortable.
essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Nude Kiss
The final item is the classic clear gloss which of course can be paired with any and all lipsticks. I always have to have a clear gloss in my collection as it's perfect to change up the finish of a lipstick or to just throw on for a more simple makeup look. I think a clear lipgloss is a must for anyone who loves a glossy lip look.
essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Pure Chic

So, that's another part of my Top Summer Picks series done and dusted, thanks so much for reading and please make sure to check out the previous parts here: 


If you'd like to keep up to date with my posts, make sure to follow my blog or follow me on bloglovin' by clicking the button in the sidebar. You can also check me out on social media, links are below.

Again, thank you for reading and I'll see you next time,

Kayla
xx

Social Media Links:- 
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Youtube: LaceandLiplossxx

No comments:

Post a Comment