Monday, 8 August 2016

July Favourites 2016!!

Hello again, today's post will be a roundup of my beauty and fashion favourites for the month of July. Personally, I love reading and watching monthly favourites posts and videos so hopefully you guys will enjoy too. There will, of course, be a little bit of overlap here from my top summer picks posts as I've been loving those all through summer. I will leave links to that series of posts below if you'd like to check them out. Anyway, with the intro out of the way let's get into my favourites for the past month.

Beauty

My first beauty favourite is a newly discovered product of the month, the Bee Good Honey & Crambe Daily Hand Cream. The scent of this is amazing and it makes my hands feel so soft. What I love about this product is it doesn't feel super greasy on my hands so I don't have to wait for ages for it to soak in like some other hand creams I've tried. And the absolute best thing about this product is it's cruelty-free.

Another product from Bee Good that I've also been loving is the Vanilla & Honey Lip balm. It has a lovely vanilla scent and it feels so good on my lips, It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the lips and it feels super comfortable and hydrating. I have used this product almost every day since I got it and have carried it with me in my handbag nearly everywhere I went, I just love it.

Moving on to my favourite perfume of the summer, which is Kate by Kate Moss. I love the floral scent of this perfume and I have found myself reaching for it a lot in the past few weeks. I'm really terrible at attempted to describe scents and perfumes so I think I'll just leave it with I love the scent and find it particularly nice for both spring and summer.

Now on to the makeup, I bought this W7 Neon Nights palette in TK Maxx earlier in the month and I am now slightly obsessed with bright eye looks. The pigmentation is absolutely incredible with these shadows and so many looks can be created using this palette. Make sure to let me know if you'd like to see a look using this palette.

Another eyeshadow I've been loving is this single shadow in Champagne by MUA. This has been a long-term favourite of mine that I've rediscovered over the past month. I particularly like this shadow as an inner corner highlight, the pigmentation is incredible especially considering the low price of €1.55. MUA single shadows are some of my absolute favourites and I would 100% recommend them.

The final eyeshadows I've been loving  are in this Sleek Cheek & Eye palette in the Shade Dancing 'til Dusk. I also love the blush shades in this palette but the shadows are just so smooth and pigmented that I just had to mention them. This palette is perfect for travel and it also has an awesome mirror.

Finally, for eye products, this Gel Eyeliner Pencil by essence in the shade Blue Lagoon is super gorgeous and so smooth and blendable. It's perfect for the waterline and lower lashline as it's waterproof so it won't smudge or run. It also won't fade throughout the day or night, I actually fell asleep with it on one night and woke up with it still there with minimal smudging.

I have two face products to share with you this month, both by Makeup Revolution, which if you have read previous posts of mine you will know is one of my favourite makeup brands. The first product is the Ultra Contour Palette. Another long-term favourite of mine which I rediscovered during the month of July, this palette is amazing. The powders are so smooth and pigmented and I find they work great with my skin tone. This palette is definitely top of my list for contouring.

The second product is a baked highlighter in Golden Lights, I got this one in the 2015 advent calendar which is why it isn't in the regular highlighter packaging, but the product remains the same. This product was sadly ignored in favour of pink lights for a long while but this one is just as incredible, like the contour palette it's perfect for my fair skin and it's just incredible. I love Makeup Revolution highlighters, I rarely use anything else and I would totally recommend these to anyone who hasn't already tried them out.

The final product is an XXXL Lipgloss from essence in Nude Kiss, I mentioned this product in my last post so I won't go into too much detail here. I will say that these lipglosses are lovely and smooth and not too sticky at all, these are definitely some of my favourite lipglosses.


Fashion

I don't have too many fashion faves this month but I thought I'd share the few I have anyways,

My top fashion favourite of the month are these awesome Hogwarts print trainers. Anyone who knows me will know I'm a complete Harry Potter nerd so these shoes had to become part of my collection. They're an awesome fun addition to an outfit without being overly bold and dramatic. I see these getting a lot of wear.

My next favourite are these boots, I've had these for a couple of years and they're a staple in my wardrobe all year round. They're so versatile, as they are black they match almost anything and they're super comfortable which is always good.

My last favourite both in fashion and of the month is this lovely colour block handbag. I've had this bag for a while now but I found myself reaching for it a lot this month. It's big enough to fit all I need without being too big and bulky or uncomfortable to carry. I also like the neutral colours which mean it matches almost anything. This bag is perfect all year round not just for summer so it's one of my wardrobe staples.

That's it for my July favourites, be sure to check out some of my previous posts while you're here, you can find them in the sidebar.

Thank you for reading and be sure to follow my blog here or on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx

Top Summer Picks Series 
Social Media Links:- 
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Youtube: LaceandLiplossxx

No comments:

Post a Comment