Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Top Summer Picks: Liquid Lipsticks

Today's post is part 2 of my Top Summer Picks series, this time I'm going to be sharing my favourite liquid lipsticks for the summer. These will be fairly similar colour wise to my previous post but I know some people prefer liquid lipsticks and would like to see them too. I've again narrowed the list down to my five top favourites.



I have two Makeup Revolution products to share with you, I really love their products and the fact that they're super affordable makes them that much better.

The first is the Ultra Velour Lip Cream in You're not the best, you're not the last. This is a lovely red which is a must have for me and it fades nicely throughout the day without going patchy. It gives a nice satin finish and isn't drying like some matte lipsticks can be.

Makeup Revolution Ultra Velour Lip Cream - You're the best, you're not the last.

The second Makeup Revolution product is the Lip Euphoria in Aura. This one is a more glossy formula, but again fades away rather than wearing off throughout the day. I think a nude shade is necessary all year round so this one definitely isn't just for summer.

Makeup Revolution Lip Euphoria - Aura
The next product is by Miss Sporty, the Lip Millionaire in 201 Violet Ca$h. This is another satin finish , I tend to prefer these in the summer months especially as the matte ones can be a little too drying. I particularly like this colour as it's more of a pinky purple so I find it a little more wearable.

Miss Sporty Lip Millionaire - 201 Violet Ca$h
 An unfortunately discontinued product I've really been loving is the Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial. I find this is quite similar to the MUA lipstick in Tulip. I've really been loving pale pinks at the moment and have again been preferring satin and glossy finishes to matte ones. I'd really appreciate an alternative for when this inevitably runs out so leave some comments down below letting me know. 

Rimmel Apocalips - Celestial

The final product is by another favourite brand of mine MUA, another affordable brand. The MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Zest. This is a matte finish, although I don't find it overly drying. After a long day of wear it can be a bit drying but the staying power and pigmentation make up for it especially with the small price tag. I love coral lipsticks and I like that this one is a bit more pink than orange like some of my other corals. 

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Zest
So that's it for Part 2 of my Top Summer Picks series, leave a comment below letting me know your favourite liquid lipsticks at the minute. You can also get in touch with me on my various social media, links are below as always.

Thank you for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts. You can also check out my other posts in the sidebar.


Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-

Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Youtube: LaceandLiplossxx

No comments:

Post a Comment