Saturday, 4 June 2016

Collective Haul!

I've done a bit of shopping over the past few weeks and so I thought I'd share what I picked up on my various trips. This haul is a mix of makeup, clothes and some other bits and pieces. I hope you enjoy and why not check out some of my other posts while you're here?



Fashion

I picked up a few bargains in terms of fashion pieces, my favourite pick is this butterfly jacket which is just perfect for summer as it adds a layer for cooler days without being too warm. 


I also picked up this Game of Thrones t-shirt from the sale rack as my love for the show wouldn't let me leave it behind. I love these loose fitting comfy t-shirts, especially when they have something I love printed on the front.


The last top I picked up was this cute little tie-up collared crop top. I saw it in the charity shop and thought it would go just perfectly with my maxi skirt or high waisted shorts. I particularly loved the detail on the shoulders and think this will be one of my summer staples.


For shoes, you will have seen the first pair in my previous favourites post. These beautiful ombre converse were a bit of a splurge but I just couldn't bear to leave them behind. I know I'll get plenty of wear out of these shoes so they are definitely worth it.


Another pair I simply couldn't resist are these Vogue patterned shoes. They're unlike any of the shoes I have and I see them being an awesome statement piece to brighten up any outfit.


You will have also seen these faux nose piercings in my previous post, I spotted them and fell in love with the pretty details. I love how they look and although I may not ever get a real piercing I can always pop in a fake one and get the look.


Beauty

In terms of makeup I only picked up a couple of things, the first of which being this essence concealer. I had spotted this at the beginning of the year and finally picked it up, although I have yet to give it a proper go as I'm currently using my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer my first impressions are all good.


I spotted this Flormar foundation in a chemist near where I was living during college and was happily surprised by the paler shades, and so decided to buy it and give it a proper try to see if the formula works for me like the shade does.


While wandering around Penneys I happened across something I'd been on the lookout for far far too long: a white gel liner. I decided to give it a chance as it was super affordable and I've been pleasantly surprised by how well it works.


To go along with the liner I grabbed the angled liner brush on sale for only 50c. I've been really liking this so far too, although I'm still getting to grips with it.


Finally, for beauty I got two Essence The Gel nail polishes in some bright summery colours. I tend to paint my nails more in the summer months so decided I should have a few more colours to choose from. Shade names are 31 electriiiiiic (blue) and 12 mandarine bay (coral)


Random

As I was repeatedly woken up by the sun streaming through my windows on these lovely summer mornings I decided I would pick up a sleep mask to avoid my much-needed beauty sleep being disturbed. 


And since I've been watching loads of Carrie Hope Fletcher (ItsWayPastMyBedTime on YouTube, if you haven't heard of her go watch now she's awesome) my love for reading has come back full force and I decided a trip to the bookshop was necessary. I picked this gem up in a second hand bookshop and after reading the prologue I'm already hooked.


Have you guys done any summer shopping? Why not let me know below or on social media, links are below as always.

Thank you for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts. Just click the button in the sidebar.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Youtube: LaceandLiplossxx



No comments:

Post a Comment