Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Spring Must-Haves: Shoes

I'm beginning to feel like Spring has finally sprung in Ireland, or at least it has started to. Knowing Irish weather though I'll be completely proven wrong with a rain shower tomorrow. However, despite the weather I have been slowly but surely incorporating more Spring items into my looks recently. I'm considering making Spring must-haves into a little series but I'm going to begin with my favourite items which are of course Shoes. 



Brown boots are a classic in Autumn and Winter, but in Spring I love my brown ankle boots. I especially love these little lace up ones as they are super light and comfy and look super cute with a dress or skirt.



I love wearing converse or similar styles all year round so Spring is no different, I particularly love my lighter coloured pastel pairs as I feel they're perfect for springtime. My absolute faves right now are this lovely baby blue pair. 


Similarly I've also been wearing these baby blue tennis shoes a tonne since I got them for my birthday. They're perfectly pastel for spring, super comfy and easy to style. I've got a slight obsession with blue recently I think.



Ballet flats are probably my most worn shoes when it comes to Spring/Summer. Keeping with the pastel theme and my obsession with mint green, my favourite pair right now are this cute pair with a bow. 



Finally, a slightly less casual pair and another birthday present are these patent white heels. White shoes are totally in trend for Spring/Summer 2016 so I got these at just the perfect time. These of course won't get quite as much wear as the others but when I'm feeling like dressing up a little they'll definitely be my go-to.



And that is all for my must have Spring shoes, let me know your must haves in the comments or on social media. As always I hope you enjoyed and make sure to check back soon.

Thank you for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment