Saturday, 23 April 2016

20 Questions Tag!

Since my throwback tag I decided to do one tag post per month as a way for my readers to get to know me a little better. I find these tags really fun to do and it's an easy post to do in advance, giving me time to concentrate on the rest of  my monthly posts. Please let me know in the comments if you enjoy these kinds of posts and with any ideas you might have for what tags I should do next.

 1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone

2. Favourite brand of makeup?
Makeup Revolution

3. Favourite Flowers?
Red Roses

4. Fave clothing stores?
Penney’s and New Look

5. Fave perfume?
Boss by Hugo Boss

6. Heels or flats?
Flats

7. Do you make good grades?
I do OK

8. Fave colours?
Royal Blue, Mint Green and Maroon

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No, I hate them

10. Do you drink juice?
Yep

11. Do you like swimming?
I love it, I don't get to do it often enough
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Very rarely

13. What’s your fave moisturizer?
Nivea Crème

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Definitely

15. Do you get mad easily?
Yes, I’m very easily annoyed

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No

17. Any phobias?
Spiders and I’m a little scared of heights

18. Do you bite your nails?
No, I love having long nails

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Nope

20. Do you drink coffee?
No I don’t even like the smell

Now you all know me a little better, I tag all of you to do this tag if you're interested. Let me know one interesting fact or answer one of the questions in the comments or on social media (make sure to tag me) so that I can get to know you guys a little better too.

Thank you for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment