Saturday, 19 March 2016

Throwback Tag!


As it was my birthday yesterday I thought it would be fun to have a look back at my childhood, I found the best way to do that would be with the Throwback Tag. Read on and get to know me a little better…



1. What year were you born in?

1997

2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.

Yes, I've cropped any other family members out of these pics, in case they didn't want to be featured.
Those rosy, rosy cheeks. Also my hair was that
short until I was around 4.

Exactly 9 years and 2 days ago(St Patrick's
Day 2007) I was making this crazy face

Many years later my hair is still this
crazy. At least I know how to tame it now.
Having a ball pulling a Christmas cracker in
 a rather questionable dress.

3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?

Rugrats, Barney, The Tellitubbies, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and The Tweenies were the main ones I remember.

4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?

I wanted to be an actress up until I was about 12 then changed to photographer, I am now studying marketing in college and really enjoying it.

5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger.

I don’t have any copies of childhood videos, my mam has them on VHS.

6. What were your favourite toys to play with?

Baby born, Barbie, a Toy Kitchen, a Toy cash register, Post Office and play doh and I also loved dressing up.

7. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?

I called my teacher mam quite loudly, I was extremely shy so I found that super embarrassing.

8. Read something you wrote when you were in Kindergarten.

I don’t have anything I wrote that long ago.

9. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.

Over the Rainbow, Uptown Girl by Westlife and Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver because my mam played it in the car all the time so I came to love it.

10. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?

I never dressed as anything particularly funny, I was usually a witch.

11. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.

My mam loves to tell the story of one time I was in my walker and she was out hanging the clothes, my sister ran out to tell her I had fallen out of my walker and when she came running in to check on me I was in one of the toy boxes throwing toys out all over the room.

12. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?

I still have my first soft toy which is a rabbit called Bunny.

13. What was something weird you used to do as a child?

I used to replicate outfits from my favourite movies and act out the entire movie as my favourite character.

14. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?

My sister once managed to creep me out when we went to visit an old graveyard by saying that if I stepped on the graves a zombie would grab me and pull me in. Then later, that night while we were in the car she randomly shouted zombies and I got such a fright I burst into tears, I had nightmares for a while after that.

15. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?

I’m a lot more aware of the inequality and injustices in the world, I feel that due to the advances in technology we are a lot more exposed to the problems and therefore can do more.

Well, that was a fun trip down memory lane, I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better. I tag all of you to do this tag yourselves, also let me know in the comments below, or on social media one of you funny childhood memories or stories.

Thanks for reading, make sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment