Monday, 7 March 2016

February Fashion Favourites

I didn’t wear very much makeup so I have no stand out beauty favourites for the month. I am getting back into doing my makeup again though so I should have some for my March favourites.  For that reason I’m just going to be talking about a few of my fashion favourites in this post.

One of the most important things in winter is of course keeping warm so my first favourite is the coat I wore to do just that. I bought this coat in the January sales two years ago and it has served me well, through a winter trip to London for my 18th birthday and through two Irish winters. This coat is a staple in my wardrobe when it comes to winter so it’s no surprise it’s a favourite this month.

In addition to a warm jacket I never leave the house without a scarf in winter. I particularly love this one as it is fleece lined and so cosy. This is the only scarf I wore this entire month and I will continue to wear it until we eventually get some spring weather here in Ireland.

A new purchase this month was these high-waist jeans, I’ve become slightly obsessed with high-waist jeans after buying a pair at Christmas so when I saw these I couldn’t resist. I find these jeans so comfortable and super versatile, I can style them with so many different things. I can definitely see these being a key piece in my wardrobe.

Due to the cold and rainy weather I stuck to mostly wearing boots to keep my feet warm and dry. The first pair you will have seen in my January Sales Haul. When I bought these I knew I would get a lot of wear out of them. They are very comfortable and they match almost any outfit, these will continue to be a staple piece.

The second pair I bought to replace an old pair of boots that unfortunately fell apart. I instantly fell in love with the gold detailing and these, like the previous pair, I can wear with any outfit. I’ve been basically switching between these two pairs of boots the entire month, depending on which I preferred on that given day.


That’s all for this months favourites,let me know what your favourites were this past month and follow me on social media, links will be below. 

Thanks for reading, make sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment