Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Collective Haul

I've done a little bit of shopping over the past month and as I love hauls, I decided that today I would share my recent purchases with you. I usually tend to buy a lot of makeup when I go shopping but I actually seem to have focused more on fashion this month with only a couple of makeup items. Although looking at my previous haul that must be a running theme this year. I'm going to begin with fashion and leave the makeup until the end.


Firstly, one of my favourite clothing stores Pinky was having a two for €15 sale across all their items so I went two days in a row and picked up these four items.



This top caught my eye due to the cut-out shoulder and colour, both of which I've been slightly obsessed with recently. I also love the high-low hem.


This dress I instantly fell in love with due to the colour again and also the neckline with the jewels, I like that the jewels are black so they're not to flashy.

On my first trip I spotted this so I decided to pick it up when I went back, I love 3/4 length sleeves and again the cut-out shoulder. I don't have anything like this so I just had to have it.

I actually didn't like this dress when I first spotted it, but I happened to see it on the mannequin and realised it's just my kind of dress.


I spotted this is Shaw's department store and could not resist. I love t-shirts with text or quotes on and this one just made me smile the minute I saw it.

In my all time favourite store Penneys I picked up a few items, as I nearly always do when I go there. It's safe to say my bank account does not enjoy my trips to Penneys.


I'd been spying some dresses like this for a while so I decided I'd grab it while it was on sale, it's such a simple item to just throw on with some tights and boots.


As spring is here, stores have started stocking shorts, as I have a serious lack of shorts and far too much hope in Irish weather I decided to pick up this high waist pair to go with my collection of crop tops which I'm bound to wear this summer.


As always, I just had to head to the shoe department and found these adorable emoji covered trainers, I have a slight obsession with emojis and these shoes were just too adorable to pass up.



Finally for Penneys and the fashion items I picked up two new pairs of sunglasses as all the sunglasses I already had are the same style and brightly coloured so I decided to grab some more neutral pairs.

All but one of the beauty items I picked up all came from Superdrug and the brand MUA.



I picked up two of their matte lipsticks in Wild Berry and Lilac Belle and one of their Metallic Liquid Lips in Luster.

I also picked up a white nail polish from Essence in Wild White Ways.

That's all my recent purchases for this month, let me know any new items you've picked up and what kind of post you'd like to see next. You can let me know on my social media, links below, or down in the comments.

Thank you for reading, be sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment