Wednesday, 13 January 2016

January Sales Haul!!

I thought I would start this year by trying something new: Blogging. I have no idea how this is going to go, but I definitely want to try it out and I think I'm going to enjoy it.
So, as it's January and I love shopping, I thought I'd begin my blogging with a January sales haul. This isn't a  large haul as I was a bit late to the sales so I do think I may have missed out a little. I must say though that I'm happy with what I found and it's much better for my bank account this way. 
So, on with the haul:
The first thing I picked up is this long wine cardigan which I am in love with. I'm obsessed with the "fur" body and ribbed sleeves, it's just so unlike any other cardigans I've seen.  This is so easy to style and it's lovely and warm too which is, of course, a necessity in the cold winter months.


 Next up is this black crop top. It's not exactly a winter staple but I've been looking for a crop top like this for ages so I just had to pick it up. I just love this style so I see myself getting a lot of wear out of this piece.

I then ventured to my local Barnardo's charity shop and saw this dress. It's just my style so I couldn't leave it behind. I love dark blue and I have a serious lack of dresses in my wardrobe so this one just had to come home with me.
   

To go with the dress above, I picked up these glittery shoes and at an absolute steal of €9 I couldn't resist. They will more than likely make everything I own sparkly but I'd say their beauty makes them worth it. 

After admiring the previous shoes, I glanced up to see these faux leather trainers. I think these will be a good alternative to my trusty converse as they are more practical in rainy weather. The low price of €3 made sure these shoes became a new addition to my collection. 

I was barely in the door of Penneys when I picked up my next item. I have these skinny jeans in wine which I love so I picked up a navy pair too. These are super comfortable as they're not actually denim but a soft stretchy material.

While in Penneys, I also grabbed this t-shirt. I really like loose "boyfriend" style t-shirts so this will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe. T-shirts are one of my favourite things as they're so simple yet versatile when it comes to styling them.

Lastly for Penneys, I grabbed these brown, over the knee boots. I'd been looking out for a nice pair of boots as my previous go to winter boots, unfortunately, fell apart.  I think these are a great replacement, so comfortable and I will definitely wear these a lot.


The final item I picked up is this two pack of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges. These sponges are great, I use mine every time I do my makeup. I bought two more as my current one is a little worse for wear and I thought I might as well pick them up while they were on sale. I would definitely recommend these sponges and the Real Techniques brushes. 

That's it for today's post, 
Thanks for reading. Please comment below with your January sales bargains and anything you'd like to see on this blog.
Until Next Time,
Kayla.
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5


No comments:

Post a Comment